• An aide to a US Senator;
• A New York Times reporter;
• A performing arts company director;
• A machine language programmer;
• The founder of an architectural/decorative glass company;
• A pioneering desktop publishing art director;
• A New York daily newspaper publisher/news director twice over;
• A digital media executive;
• A web developer;
They all are Ad Hoc Associates.
As principal of Ad Hoc Associates, I have had the rare fortune to have held all of these positions. This has provided me with not only a wide range of varied experience but also an incredible network of knowledgable, professional, collaborateurs.
A New York-based web development group, Ad Hoc Associates is a flexible collective of web-centric talent. This insures your project gets the attention it deserves from an expert most familiar with and qualified to attack the task at hand.
All of our work is done to order: There are no templates, no cookie-cutter coding. You get precisely what you want, tailored to your exact demands without any clutter.
A single page, a basic site, a full-blown e-commerce site, regular maintenance — we can handle what you require.